Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, MAMA!

For Nicole's Birthday she had two meals of Chinese food
and got to go to the beach


It was really bright in the sun and so I let Miles use my hat.


This is our new car we got awhile back.
It's a 2008 Dodge Caliber and will hopefully work well
for our cross-country journeys to SD and IN coming up soon.


Nicole also got to go to Massage Envy for her birthday
and truly ENJOY the Birthday Cake ice cream
that Michelle and Jessica got her. (It's amazing!)
Miles and I got her a Nintendo Wii, a pogo-stick,
iTunes giftcards, and a homemade coupon for a 3-hr nap...
everything a new Mom could ever possibly need.

1 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

A NEW car!!! I remember you guys talk'n bout that DODGE...I'm so glad you were able to get one. What a styl'n mommy/daddy car. Happy for ya!

ps- LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at all your pictures.